Friday 16 September 2011

When someone tells you "your the love of my life"?

this guy i dated, after we broke up (2 months ago), we were cold for a while, but u woulda never imagined that cuz now were attached to the hip.

he made it clear that he wasn't over me.

i'm not sure i believe him because twice he said that then told me he jus wanted to be friends.

but our last conversation about that was he'll never change his mind again and whatever happens to us is my call.

but tonight told me that i was the love of his life. . .



i've dated a fair amount of guys... not too much, not too little and I've never felt this way with anyone except him (not only because he told me i was the love of his life).



from boys i've dated, no one's ever told me i was the love of their life... i've heard %26quot;your my everything%26quot;, %26quot;your my world%26quot; etc but never %26quot;your the love of my life...%26quot; it sorta suprises me.



what should i do?



p.s. i'm 16 cuz some ppl wonder the inquistor's age.


When someone tells you %26quot;your the love of my life%26quot;?
well, its a way of expressing how much they love you. it doesnt matter however you say, but the thing is, you have to realize if he really loves you or no!



i think you should give him another chance, if he is worth it, then go for it
When someone tells you %26quot;your the love of my life%26quot;?
I mean if this is big too you then you might wana go for it its sorta like an intuition bcuz some people may think that these are just phrases and words others take it very deeply it depends on you really...
Honestly, it doesn't mean anything special vs. that other stuff you've heard. It's just another thing guys say that is nice to hear.
At your young age that statement shouldn't really be taken seriously. You have many years ahead of you with many changes that will take place as does your boyfriend or whatever he is.
hello inquisitor 16, im inquistor 18. this is a hunch but he probably likes u. but watch out he might be the type of person who thinks the positves and negatives of every situation and acts accordingly, thats probably why he dumped u. and then got back together. and for the love of my life thingy, in the end they're just words...(unless they arent). don think too much into one phrase.
* I was 16 once. He means the love of his life SO FAR. Believe me, he has no clue about that sort of thing.........Neither do you. Takes YEARS, not weeks or months.
  • linux web hosting
  • vc
  •