Friday 16 September 2011

Do you like this name? why/why not?

do you like the name Eva (eee-vah) ?

it's my name. i just wanted to hear opinions.

i wont mind if you dont like it, i want honest opinions. i love my name and no one's opinion will change it, i am just curious to see what people think. please tell why not if you dont. and you can say why if you do.
Do you like this name? why/why not?
yes

have you seen wall-e?

haha he says eva like eee-vah, it's really cute.


Do you like this name? why/why not?
Yes.



I probably wouldn't use it, personally, I am more attracted to Evadne.
Yup. I like the name alot. Im actually going to name my baby Avaleah.
i like its very catchy
Love it. I like it and Eve much better than the over-popular Ava. I think it has a nicer sound to it. But I prefer AY-va to EE-va as a pronunciation, maybe because my cousin in Germany pronounces it that way
i like it, it's short, sweet, and simple, but also unique!



people these days name their babys really weird names....
i do like it, though i probably wouldn't use it. i used to love it when i was little, and i had a baby doll named Eva.
I love the name Eva!

I really like the pronounciation (EE-vah)

My mom has a friend named Eva, she's very nice and I started liking the name after meeting her :)

Nice name.

x
i love that name so much!

i would probably spell it a little different.

but its just a very cute name.
i like it a lot better than my name, mine is Delaney
I like Deanna
I like the name Eva.



And what do you mean prettier than your name? Delaney is one of the best names, don't be embarrassed by it. =)
I like it.
No because it's very overused where I grew up. I don't like it as much as I did when I was younger.