Friday 16 September 2011

Please help me if you can?????????????

It was my love and some days ago she broken up with me. On the other hand my family and here family were also looking upward for our marriage to take place. Some days ago she told me that her family is not willing for this relationship and possibly if your mother will come for relation and my parents will refuse to her.



Yesterday my mother along with my brother and one of my she cousin went to there home for the relation and after 2 hours debates they said give us some time to think about this relation. They said they will talk to someone and then they will answer to us.



I don鈥檛 understand if it was hundred percent clear that they will refuse to this relation then why they asked for some more time to think and convince some of the people of their family. Her parents say that they want this relation but one of their family member is not willing for this and they will again talk to him.



Um in view that now they had changed their mind to be positive and I guess they are going to agree to this relation as if they still asked for some more time but what do you think about it?



I they refuse to me there is a great chance of their insult as in both of families everybody know that I and she are in love and still we love each other and this news is also in city and most of people know this. I guess they are thinking about the same that the news of love will insult them and she will not able to get married with someone else as this story is now on every one鈥檚 lips



What do you say about it if you need more information you may ask me?
Please help me if you can?????????????
Move on! This is never going to work out!
Please help me if you can?????????????
You sound like ur in a lot of pain because of this...

Are you from an orthodox Muslim family in South India? Anyway, my advice is to keep trying. Because you two have come a long way and this seems to be a lot more complicated now for your families. It is obvious that she will face problems later if her family tried to get her married to someone else. You said her parents don't have a problem, and it is someone else who's obstructing. If you are financially well settled, then they probably will not say anything against you. So, you should try for that first. Else in the future you will get into a lot of trouble financially, and none of your family members will help you.