Friday 16 September 2011

What is a germ stopping rule you always adhere to? ?

you know, the things your supposed to do to keep germs and bacteria at bay. We all have our ones we stick to.

examples:

%26gt;changing the water in your water bottle daily because the water goes stagnant if its not fresh.



%26gt;changing your toothbrush every three months



%26gt;not biting your nails because of the unbelievabe amount of germs there



%26gt;not touching the public toilet doorhandle after you wash your hands



etc etc etc...

whats your one/s?



oh...and the news cant make there mind up...is it mugs and glasses upside down or upright in the cupboard that is more hygenic? lolllll
What is a germ stopping rule you always adhere to? ?
In addition to stringent hand washing...you should be careful not to touch your eyes or nose with your hands or fingers. Viruses and bacteria get introduced into the body the quickest this way. Use a tissue, and then throw the tissue away...(don't keep it in your pocket for another use)..and of course, wash your hands after blowing your nose and touching a tissue.



Use disposable antibacterial wipes on the handles and seat of a public shopping cart (some stores provide them, too.)



Cough into your shirt sleeve, shoulder, or a tissue. Don't cough into you hands. If you do, wash your hands afterward.



If you use a public restroom, don't set your purse on the floor.



Most things are common sense...but rule to remember, germs can live on surfaces for up to 4 days. Hand shaking during cold and flu season increases your risk of exposure. Wash hands often and use a germ-killing product such as Germ-X when you are out. Keep hands and fingers away from your face. Throw out any used tissues.
What is a germ stopping rule you always adhere to? ?
wash hands
The single most important thing that will contribute to the non-spread of pathogens is handwashing.



I was my hands before and after almost everything.
not touching public toilet doorhandle after i wash my hands
every time i change the water in my bottle--or re-fill-- i run the mouth and lid under a stream of scalding hot water for 30 seconds to kill any germs or bacteria. i never touch my face or eyes before i have washed my hands--i'll deal with the itch until i wash!!




washing my hands after using the bathroom and not touching bathroom door knobs. And if i were the news i would do upside down in the cupboard not that it really matters to me much. lol
I sign credit receipts with my pen, not the one they give me.



Many of them have gone electronic now though so you have to use their electronic pen :( I just use a hand sanitzer when I get back to my van.