Friday 16 September 2011

Can someone translate this into french???

i am johanna. since i moved to the US ive been doubting the pronunciation of my own name. im pretty sure the H is silent though. i usually neve have an about me. i find them cheesy. i wouldnt be writting this if it wasnt for a little someone who is insisting. im totally going against my beliefs here.most likely ill erase this in a matter of days XD. im finally a senior. ive been waiting for this year since i was in the 5th grade. i want to be older but i refuse to age. i hate planning for the future but sometimes is necessary. i think i need a change of scene ASAP. i dont have trust issues but i am defenetly careful of who i tell secrets to. however, i like to give people the benefit of the doubt. im not much into cliche and at times i can be a tad supersticious. my thoughts are never in order maybe thats why i contradict myself so much. i change my point of view sometimes. its not that i dont stand for what i belief in, but i try to understand other people's perspective. ive learned that nothing in life is that black and white. i strongly believe in the power of the mind. no one's mine and im no one's property. sometimes i do thing many disapprove of. let me be the judge of my decisions and my own life please and thank you.
Can someone translate this into french???
je suis une jeune fille folle qui ne sait pas ce que je veux, ni encore ce qui je suis.



i paraphrased.
Can someone translate this into french???
The last sentence :

Laisse-moi juge de mes d茅cisions et de ma vie priv茅e, s'il te plait, merci.



The rest is whithout any interest.
  • migrating existing portal
  • maturity or age
  •