Friday 16 September 2011

Parent's divorce cause of breakup?

As in my previous question, my then bf's parents were going through a messy divorce and he did not take it well. We were in a long distance relationship and I was about to move to him when we mutually decided for now, its best we stay where we were due to financial problems.



However, we were on the brink of reconciling when he began to be very cold in the sense of not answering my calls/texts. I asked him why and he said after a meaningful chat with his mum, has too many things on his mind and does not need me.



This is the guy who sent me a text message saying he can't be without me on a Monday and on a Saturday, has decided that he doesnt need me. What is going on? I feel the impact of the divorce is the cause of his sudden change in feelings. Could it be? Cause how can one's feelings change in mere days?



So now I am hurt and broken while he is out enjoying life without me after 1 1/2 years together. Why is it men take their hurt feelings out on their gf/ ex's?
Parent's divorce cause of breakup?
Divorces aren't fun, I bet he is just confused and stuff. My best advice is to just give him a little space for now but make sure he knows that your there for him if he needs some1 to talk to. And if you 2 were together for 1 and 1/2 years I doubt he stopped liking you overnight. Just give him a little time to figure out some of his problems.
Parent's divorce cause of breakup?
It might be that he isnt handling the divorce that well and may feel he needs to be there for his mum.





give him time but at the same time dont wait around for him.. and just to clear things up i thing it is both men and women take there fustrations out on each other not just men
i dont mean to rub things in but you should have dropped him before :( im sorry you had to go through it, but dont let him get you down, its his loss