Wednesday 21 September 2011

My poem, "Echo", revised?

Original: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



Revised:



Call out, and I鈥檒l call back to you.

Each word whispered softly.



Use your voice,

And a distant sound responds.



I am never welcomed

By those sneaking in the night.



I am an uninvited guest

Barging into an anguished mind.



I live within one鈥檚 heart,

Soaring through their emptiness.



I bound from wall to wall,

Then fade into nothingness



Invisible,

Unable to say things of my own,

Unable to speak.



In the shadows,

In the light.



I am no one,

Yet here I am,

Hiding.

Without you, I cannot be.



Which do you like better? Anything else I should do or change?



Want to read my other poem?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
My poem, %26quot;Echo%26quot;, revised?
End the poem at %26quot;nothingness.%26quot; The rest is redundant. Give the poem a title, such as %26quot;Without You.%26quot; You have amazing talent.
My poem, %26quot;Echo%26quot;, revised?
this is nice... add some harmony and make a song
it is good
Beautiful poem
wow I really like that...if you have anymore can you

E-mail them to me at girlygirl767@yahoo.com



Thanks
good. you understood exactly what I was trying to say. much better
This is confusing but very good.
very cool i loved it!
I really like it ( :
lovely poem..
Your poem is great! You have a true gift for writing poetry.
that was a pretty good poem =)
I like this. Very mysterious.