Friday 16 September 2011

Does he like me? or is it a fling?

look heres how it goes

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.

So love the people who treat you right.

Forget about the one's who don't.

Believe everything happens for a reason..

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.

If it changes your life, LET IT.

Nobody said life would be e-a-s-y,

they just promised it would be worth it



and tonight



Friday October 17, 2008



i think i fell in love



call me crazy



but i dont care



have i ever?



i dont care what people think about me



nope :-)



but tonight was the night that i fell for him



over again



ill never change my mind



i wont live to see another day



i swear its true



because a guy like him is impossible to find



hes impossible to find



i think im in love



with a kid named Devon



and worst of all hes one of bryans (a wierd, has his perv moments kinda guy) friends



and best of all



i heard him talking about me



about good things about me



and called me his girl



and he slapped my butt 5 times



and lifted me up



and it was ackwierdly fun



but after in private he apoligized to me



and huged me



and put his arm around me



on all the rides



and we danced



to distrubia and some random 90's music



and hes 16



but as tall as jimmy (a kid at my school...5'6...were 13) (mabey a little shorter)





and it didnt feel like it



and we rode together



and hes cute



and i think im



鈾n love鈾?br>
and i met him tonight

at kennywood (amusment park)





AND theres a new threat on da bolck



B-E-N-D!



r -r- o-e



y -i- e-v



a -c- l-o



n -a- -n



read it down like



d



o



w



n



.....

so dose he like me?
Does he like me? or is it a fling?
I would love any girl who I can slap on the butt and elsewhere. You know domination is a man's deepest desire.
Does he like me? or is it a fling?
ME NOT KNOW?!!!
Well if he is not then he should be. YES