Wednesday 21 September 2011

What is a clever title for an essay about Envy?

I had to write an essay for English, and I realized after printing that I forgot a title o.O

Does anybody have any ideas for clever titles for this essay?



It wasn’t until recently that I realized what a negative effect my jealous tendencies have on my life. Without a doubt, I have noticed the codependent traits that I have acquired due to my envious qualities, but I never knew that it would go this far. I have redefined the words “clingy,” “controlling,” and “paranoid.” What I thought to be a form of protection over the people I care about ended up wreaking havoc on my life.

I like to see myself as a very affectionate and loyal person. Others view that loyalty as “clinginess.” After somebody shows even the slightest interest in me, I become attached to them very soon there after. I aspire to have possession over others. This is because of an intense infatuation I tend to obtain after a short time. I feel it necessary for the particular individual to spend as much time as possible with me. If another person were to threaten this special bond I feel that I have, I become enraged. I must be number one, and that is final.

In order for me to attain the amount of attention I require to stay sane, I sometimes have to go to extreme lengths to maintain control of my companions. Once I have received an indication of acceptance from an individual, they become mine. If you were an important person in my life, I can almost guarantee that I would know your schedule better than you would. I need to make certain that I know exactly what is going on with everybody at all times. If I am displeased with where you are going to be or whom you are going to be with, action will be taken to remedy the situation. Along with people and places, I also enjoy controlling simple everyday tasks that one would normally be allowed to perform without thinking twice. I feel that if I have control of you while you are in my presence, there is a better chance that you will behave the same way whilst we are apart. If all else fails in my attempts to capture one’s deepest affections, I will turn to dark, desperate measures to achieve what I yearn for. In my past, I used to perform self-destructive acts upon myself. I can use this weakness to my advantage. Obviously, those who are closest to me do not wish to see me in any sort of pain, whether that is emotional or physical. They will do anything to prevent this occasion, even if it means putting me before other people and responsibilities.

After awhile, people start to catch on to my vicious schemes. This strikes anger in them. Partners become distant, and I automatically assume the worst. Anybody who has been a possible threat in the past becomes my instant enemy. These people intimidate me, as I often see them as better than I see myself. I am constantly checking with my significant other to distinguish whether or not I am worthy of their love. I always feel inadequate, and nothing anybody says can change that. Paranoia begins to take over my mind, and I have completely lost control of my thoughts.

My envious personality has taken over my life. I am trying with all my heart to keep it under control. I have begun to put these efforts into overdrive, as the envy has recently created at rift in one of my most precious relationships. This was a huge wake-up call for me, and it helped me to realize the significance of the misconduct I had been performing. Since the sobering incident, I have reevaluated my thinking patterns, and have made plans to prevent future mishaps with my social interactions. I have been humbled, and I now realize that the best way to build and maintain close relationships is to sit back, and let them run their natural courses.
What is a clever title for an essay about Envy?
Here's a few ideas for a title:



The Green Monster

The Green Plague

Jealousy: A Green Beast of Burden

Jealousy: A New Form of Self-Destruction

Creating A Rift

When Paranoia Takes Over
What is a clever title for an essay about Envy?
An Envious Title
HOLY CHRIST!



I was gonna answer until you hit me with this BOMBSHELL of the body to the question!
When all else fails, look in the Bible! lol %26quot;Thou shall not covet thy neighbor.%26quot; :) Sounds like an awesome title to me! lol
After the Green-Eyed Monster's Journey



I like this essay and title, because you were the green eyed monster and learned of your traits and pros and cons through your own mental journey =]
You need a title about neediness, not envy.
  • Name for a black cat
  • service pin for my computer
  •