Friday 16 September 2011

I dont want to loose my 2 best friends :(?

i have 2 best friends that i am best friends with for very different reasons . my girl best mate is probably my best mate ever .. and my guy best mate is her ex ! at one point she said it was either her or him but then she changed her mind and said i could still be friends with him . but now i'm not sure if she actually does want me to be friends with him or not ! should i just try and stay best mates with both of them ? or just one ?

if just one which one ?:S?

if you can help leave your question links and i'll help with your questions too ! thanks guys X
I dont want to loose my 2 best friends :(?
You should try to be best friends with both of them, if one of them is so selfish that they can't have you be friends with the other, you should try to reason or let em go. that's what I'd do anyways
I dont want to loose my 2 best friends :(?
Stay best friends with both of them. They'd be really selfish people if they tried to use their own issues to get in the way of your own friendships
STAY FRIENDS WITH BOTH WHICH EVER ONE LEAVES FIRST NEVER WAS A GOOD FRIEND ANWAY .
Stay friends with both, it is unfair to tell you to give one up. But be sensitive to her feelings and do things separately with each and don't talk about him or the stuff you do together.
Well.. I don't really understand much of what you are trying to say but if they don't get along then just try to make them friends or get them back together it will most likely take some time to get them back together or just take the shortcut and make them friends. =] I think it will work to get them friends.Just trust me :) I've tried haha.
ask her if it makes her unhappy if your friends with him, and if it does talk through it with all three of you Good luck!
well its never good to have to choose between two people

especially if their your friends, if you dont want to lose them

then stay friends with them, if you're having second thoughts

about being friends with your girl friend then talk to her about it

just to see if shes sure about you being friends with the guy





i have two friends who dont like eachother

but they deal with it and just ignore the negative energy

i'd just choose both and not deal with the pain of not having one of my friends

there with me