Wednesday 21 September 2011

A lonely night fishing?

My heart is a cell for my love so true,

Imprisoned by mortal fear,

This story of mine is a true, sad tale,

Be touched by all who hear.



For I know of a woman whose beauty rebounds,

Not just on her surface so pure,

Her gift is the depth of her treasures within

So well hidden, safe, secure.



She has placed a hand of peace untold,

Kissed better the decades of pain,

She has opened wide the gates to my heart,

That was once held tight with chain.



She cast a spell of endless love,

Into my heart so cold,

She has changed the colours of black and grey,

Into one鈥檚 of crimson and gold.



My mind has refused my heart to go

And follow its natural course,

Holds close its secret of love so tight,

Afraid of its power and force.



One day I鈥檒l release my spirit of love,

Into the mire of night,

If destinies fate has blessed this soul,

Then my heart will follow your light.



Until that wondrous day appears,

A lonely path I鈥檒l tread,

But to know the precious gift of love,

Will remain until I鈥檓 dead.
A lonely night fishing?
Awesome! :) Keep writing !
A lonely night fishing?
Yes..that is a touchdown..from me.
it seams

like times have

not been kind to you in the past ...

i wish you the best of luck in the future

and better days yet to come but remember my friend

if you ever forgot to forget whats unforgotten ...you are unforgotten too