Friday 16 September 2011

Do you agree with this?

%26quot;Even when faced wtih new facts and insights, most voters won't change their minds about their favorite candidates%26quot;



http://www.salon.com/env/mind_reader/200鈥?/a>



How about this study:



%26quot;Perhaps the single academic study most germane to the present election is the 1999 psychology paper by David Dunning and Justin Kruger, %26quot;Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments.%26quot; The two Cornell psychologists began with the following assumptions:



Incompetent individuals tend to overestimate their own level of skill.



Incompetent individuals fail to recognize genuine skill in others.



Incompetent individuals fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy%26quot;



Do you find this to be true?


Do you agree with this?
100% true!



And I think you have also finally solved the big mystery of WHERE Sarah Palin was for most of the time she was supposed to be getting that BA.



She was on Sabbatical leave. Being used as the primary subject for this study!!

Oh Kitty. You are clever!!!
Do you agree with this?
I think that it is very hard to change minds. It is possible though.



I think it is like the process for coping with death. You know. Denial, Anger, Sadness, then Acceptance.



I'm not sure what the correct order is.
Indeed.



Also, previous studies helped to confirm the long-held notion that image %26amp; character (as opposed to credentials, experience, and overall abilities) of a particular candidate plays much more of a factor in voter behavior patterns. The sheeple will chose the candidate they, themselves, %26quot;identify%26quot; with most, even if that candidate's policies or philosophical outlook is diametrically opposed to that of their own (see %26quot;bitter working-class white Dems for McSame%26quot;).
To a degree it is true for me. I am very open to learn. I voted for Hillary but stayed open to all the candidates. I felt like I knew Hillary but didn't have enough time with Obama then I heard his speak one day %26amp; was so impressed I was amazed anyone could impress me that much. So I stayed open to both of them. Still researching them all....Then when she was out I moved to support Obama. Pres. %26amp; VP are not the end of it all. I would love to see Obama appoint her to something %26amp; sometimes I want to write Obama/Biden/Clinton 08' . There is nothing that could make me vote for McCain because I have seen what he has done to the P.O.W's %26amp; families. I have seen him admit why he was callled %26quot;songibrd%26quot;. Actually, I have done so much research on them all. I have looked up the smears. I have seen the dirty Paris, Brittney low class %26amp; Palin, I mean there is no way I would vote for him but I feel like it has more to do with an enormouns amount of facts against him %26amp; an enormous amount of pluses for Obama.
Yes and it's a perfect description of mediocre Bush, Palin, and McSAME