Friday 16 September 2011

What's up with my (ex)boyfriend....???? [kinda long]?

I had been dating my boyfriend for 7 months. It took him 3 months to put me as his #1 friend %26amp; that he was %26quot;in a relationship%26quot;. He says that he does not put real people in his top friends (which is true cause none of the one's are). He broke up with me last week. I knew we were having trouble but I thought things were getting better recently. We had decided we would talk about %26quot;us%26quot; that night so I brought it up. He says that he did not want to talk about %26quot;us%26quot; cause he didn't want to break up with me cause he was hoping he would change his mind but since I brought it up he said it.



I still have him as my top friend %26amp; my status as %26quot;in a relationship%26quot; but I had it that way from the beginning. I looked at his this morning and he was on yesterday but did not change his status back to single, I'm still his top friend %26amp; all my comments are still there even though he had been on yesterday. Since he took so long to change it to show he was in a relationship I figured he would be quick to change it to show he wasn't anymore.



This combined with the fact that Friday I went over to his house after work for a few hours before leaving town (he asked me to stay all I needed to get was a necklace I had left over there), he called %26amp; checked on me twice that night to make sure I got there ok %26amp; sent me a text message to see how things were going Sunday has all left me kinda confused as to what he is wanting. I'm scared to bring it up cause he say %26quot;we are not going to get back together%26quot; but yet his actions say another thing....am I reading to much into this or what? WTH is going on with him???????



Thanks
What's up with my (ex)boyfriend....???? [kinda long]?
If this is on like a website like facebook or myspace, then changing your status or putting someone as a top friend doesnt mean anything, people should stop being paranoid that they havent changed to say there in a relationship or whatever, hes broken up with you, maybe he forgot to do it last night, or maybe he just cant be bothered to change it,