Friday 16 September 2011

Okay my anxiety came back?

Hmm im on 60mg prozac,1mg of ativanand 0.5mg of risperdal and honestly its like it was doing something with my anxiety now its not doing crapp anymore.

Im thinking on telling my doctor tommorow on changing medication or something.Oh btw i have anxiety disorder just so yo know.Umm anyone who has this if your taking medication and it works for you mind telling me which one(s) your on.okay well yeah im pretty screwed lol anxious right now for no reason and yeah just sucks.Okay well yeaa thnx for reading. Oh an dont give me answers regarding religion or telling me to go to the hospital cause im not really feeling that horrible lol.
Okay my anxiety came back?
Probably just need a higher dosage on your medication. Go see your doctor once again and tell him what's going on. If you just started taking these medications; it takes several weeks to be fully in your blood stream to work 100%. Also medication isn't the solution of the problem, it only helps you take the steps of overcoming your anxiety. You need to overcome your anxiety yourself by facing your fears head on one small step at a time once it's under control. Good luck man!