Friday 16 September 2011

Somewhat edited?

this is the somewhat edited version of the other poem, i honestly don't know where to go from here??







this one鈥檚 different, i see it

it鈥檚 true, i can see it in your eyes

they are the color of an angry sea



he knows what he wants

he鈥檚 the reality to my insanity

he鈥檚 the shoes holding my feet to the floor

i don鈥檛 know where i鈥檓 going, except up and out



are you keeping me here with you?

please don鈥檛 go inside

i鈥檓 used to being on the outside,

on the outside looking out

once you鈥檙e in, i鈥檓 afraid you鈥檙e not coming back



if you ever change your mind

or if you ever change your heart,



you are the wind in my sail, i won鈥檛 let you give up

and i won鈥檛 let you stop loving me

i can鈥檛 bring you much, but i can promise...

i can promise you the sand left over in my pockets

the result of time and reason



and i can promise, my mind won鈥檛 change

and i can promise, i might be insane
Somewhat edited?
Well as is said ,' the poet, the lover and the fool are of imagination wild.'

You seem tobe a typical example of 3 in 1 ; you are of course a poet , there is no doubt about that , you are also a lover as the poem clearly indicates, and as for insanity you yourself admit !

Is the situation as sweet and delicious as the 3 in 1 icecream ?

No , frankly the poem is good, and I wish your beloved understood your pang and responded in some way !

The 5th stanza 's last two lines have remained a bit obscure for me. Are you referring to the time when you went happily to the beach to swim together, and the sand of that union physically as yet is there in your pocket ? Are you also speaking of that time that your analysis and reason are looking back at ?

Keep up my boy ! there is no feeling in the universe that can surpass when you are in love !!
Somewhat edited?
It was good in the beginning but torwards the ending you lost me.
Love poem? beautiful!